You create a valid A/B test with 400 profiles or more.

Do you have a target group of 400 profiles or more?

Great! Then we take the minimum number of profiles for the A/B test to succeed.

When sending your email, you won't see 400 emails being sent out, but just a portion of them.

👉 This is correct. The remaining part that is not sent out we keep for the winning variant.

Do you have a target audience of less than 400 profiles?

In my example, the target audience has a total of 56 profiles. The A/B test in this case grabs about 80% of my target audience for testing, the remaining 20% is used to send out to the winner. Keep this in mind when you press 'send'. You will then get a screen in front of you with how many emails will be sent. In my case, this is 44:

👉 This is correct. The remaining part that is not sent out, we keep for the winning variant.

Did this answer your question?